This Agreement is between you/user and Dataempires Services Private Limited (“Dataempires/us/we”) which governs provides terms and conditions (“Terms”) of use of https://dataempires.com(“Dataempires Website”), Dataempires Application and services (Collectively referred to as the “Dataempires Platform”)and your use of the Dataempires Platform.
By accessing Dataempires Platform, you are agreeing to accept and be bound by this Agreement. Therefore, please review this Agreement to your satisfaction. Your use/access/browsing of the Dataempires Platform or services (with or without registration and/or payment) through any means shall signify that you willingly choose to accept each of the Terms under this Agreement and choose to be legally bound by the same. If you are not willing toaccept the Terms, you shall not access any content of the Dataempires Platform in any manner whatsoever and shall immediately exist/uninstall/cease to access theDataempires Platform.
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.
Dataempires Information Property All content, information provided on the Dataempires Platform including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, video, software, trademark, trade names are the property of the Dataempires (“Dataempires Information Property”). The Dataempires Information Property is copyrighted to the Dataempires under the law. The Dataempires Information Property shall not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in whole or in part or in any form or by any means including but not limited to copying through graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or reproducing on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device, without the prior written permission of Dataempires.
It is further expressly provided that no licensing or any other right/title/interest is being conferred or shall deem to be conferred upon you by the use of the Dataempires Platform, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
The mark “Dataempires” is a registered trademark under the existing law and therefore the sole property of Dataempires. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from the Dataempires.
As a guest member of the Dataempires Platform, you have NO access to download any files, media, articles, video and tutorial content. You are required to purchase premium membership subscription for having access to any such tutorials, articles and videos on the Dataempires Platform.
Tutorial videos, articles and contents of the Dataempires Platform are classified into 2 categories namely, Premium and Intermediate, and accessing the same are different. You can access contents made available on Dataempires Platform according to the plan that you have purchased/subscribed.
Purchasing multiple accounts by a person/ or using an account by multiple people is against the rules of Dataempires, and in case any violation is observed, all accounts will be banned and the payments will NOT be refunded.
Freely sharing or selling of any Dataempires Information Property on social media, websites or anywhere else is completely against laws of India. In case such actions takes place, the member will have to face legal proceedings including criminal proceedings and consequences. If a file (Bios, software, SIO, Schematic) is not available on the Dataempires Website, you can submit file request through registered mail address. We will do our best to provide it for you. But we can’t guarantee to find the requested file. In case the file can’t be provided, the member doesn’t have the right to request for a refund.
On your express request made within 24 hours of placing the order on the Dataempires Platform, we may cancel your order. Such cancellation request has to be made at [email@example.com ] with your email ID and Phone number used during registration or by calling us on [+91-9157479767]. Any such cancellation request made on or after 24 hours of placing the order on the Dataempires Platform shall not be entertained and no amount whatsoever shall be returned by us.
You shall not accept any product package that seems to be or is tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. In case you have received any damaged product, you shall immediately inform the same to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org ] or [+91-9157479767] not later than 7 days of receiving such product. Our customer executive will assist you in returning the damaged product, so received by you. Any damaged product shall be returned to us within 7 days of receiving such product package and all shipping charges and other similar charges shall be borne by you. Such damaged products returned by you shall be scrutinized and inspected by our internal team. This return policy shall only be applicable to such products that have been delivered to you in damaged conditions and we shall not be liable to make any return whatsoever, if it is found by our internal team that you have damaged or attempted to damage or used the product in any manner. No return shall be provided after 7 days of the delivery of the product.
We are providing multiple packages for data recovery training. Generally, We do not provide a refund of any amount once you subscribe and make the required payment and the same shall be final and there shall not be any refund made by us in this regard. Our refund policy depends on the package and offers at the time you purchase. If there is any offer in a particular package then we are committed to providing a refund on perticular days.
You can cancel your course within the mentioned days of purchase if you don’t like it. We don’t want your money if you are not happy with the course. You can email us at email@example.com with your registered user name and mail id & We’ll cancel and refund your money within 3 to 5 working days. No awkward questions asked
If you (as a user) purchase one of the plans as made available to you by Dataempires, but change your mind after that, you can request the Dataempires for upgrading/changing the subscription plan at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to another plan of your choice in less than 72 hours of such subscription/purchase of the original plan. In case, the subsequent plan selected by you is of lesser value than the original subscribed plan, no refund shall be made from and by the Dataempires in any case. However, in case the subsequent plan is of higher value than the original subscribed plan, you shall be required to pay the difference amount to the Dataempires.
Premium Membership means such subscription plan as purchased by you from our Dataempires Platform such as (i) Personal Plan; (ii) Basic Plan; (iii) Professional Plan and such other plans as introduced by us. Access to Premium Membership shall be automatically activated within 24 hours of making the payment to the Dataempires.
Premium Membership Plans include full access to course videos, Bios, SIO files, Schematic, Intermediate articles. However, the download facility shall be as per the subscription plan purchased by you.
The lifetime training is meant for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Dataempires has the right to apply changes or suspend your services after the expiry of 5 years period. During this time period, you can access all the courses, videos, and articles as available on your Premium Membership Account.
User Responsibility & Duties
You hereby covenant to the Dataempires that:
- You shall use the Dataempires Platform for your own personal use and non-commercial use or any other use not expressly permitted in writing by the Dataempires.
- You shall not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Dataempires Platform.
- You shall not use the Dataempires Platform in any manner that is unlawful, or harms the Dataempires or any third party as determined by Dataempires.
- You are more than 18 years of age and is legally capable to enter into a contract according to the laws of India. If you are under 18 years of age, then it is requested to you to take consent of the your legal guardian/parent before using this website.
- You shall not violate any of the Terms of this Agreement.
- You shall not make use of any automated system, including any robots, spiders, or offline readers that can access the service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Dataempires servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulation. Liability Disclaimer ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON DATAEMPIRES PLATFORM AND ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY DATAEMPIRES IS ON “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DATAEMPIRES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARDS TO SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DATAEMPIRES OR ITS DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE DATAEMPIRES PLATFORM OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE DATAEMPIRES PLATFORM OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES.
Dataempires can terminate your subscription plan/user access to the Dataempires Platform, inits sole discretion and without any prior notice to the user, if:
- The user is found, in the sole opinion of the Dataempires, infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Dataempires
- The user breaches any Terms of this Agreement.
- User violates any applicable law. Dataempires may request you to change your password/or make any other changes in case when we believe that your access to Dataempires Platform is or likely to being misused. In case you fail to update the password/make the changes, Dataempires may suspend your access to Dataempires Platform. Any person/entity/websites that are scraping any content or information available on Dataempires Platform in the form of RSS feeds, bots, or manual methods shall be reported to their web host with a DMCA take down notice.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless
By accessing/using Dataempires Platform, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Dataempires, its owners, directors, affiliates and agents from any liability, loss, claim or expenses (including attorney’s fee) that result from or are in any manner incidental to your use of Dataempires Platform including but not limited to any breach of Terms of this Agreement or breach of any intellectual property right or any other right of any third party.
Dataempires can make modifications/alterations/deletion/insertion in this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and such modifications/alterations/deletion/insertion shall be validly effective immediately on being published on Dataempires Platform without any requirement to inform or to give notice to you about the same. You shall review this Terms from time to time to your own satisfaction.
Dataempires shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond the its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
It is hereby agreed that the laws of India shall govern the Terms under this Agreement and any dispute that might arise between you and Dataempires without regard to the principles of conflict of laws and the same shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ahmedabad, INDIA; and you agree and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
If any part of this Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such part shall be deemed severable from the Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any notice shall be in writing to the registered office of Dataempires. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Dataempires Platform and the same may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Out failure to act with respect to any breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent
When you use/access Dataempires Platform or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Dataempires Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Please note that the technical support provided by us does NOT include online support service but it is merely attempt to provide and recommend methods and solutions for solving your problems. In no event shall the Dataempires be responsible for any failure to provide such service. Dataempires shall not be liable towards any claim/damages/expense/liability in respect to or in consequence of such services.