(Learn the Fundamentals of Data Recovery)
Do you know why data recovery knowledge is so essential for any entity and corporate?
If you don’t, then let me get you straight to the fact.
There are more than 600 million hard drives and SSD drives sold worldwide every year.
Approximately 1.8 million hard drive fails every month worldwide.
Regional data recovery market size is soon to be expected to reach $ 4.1 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 12.9 CAGR.
In our opinion, more than 70% of people do not afford data recovery solutions due to high data recovery charges.
You already know, what is the general workflow of the data recovery service market
- 1. Pick up the drive
- 2. Deliver to a data recovery expert
- 3. Wait for the estimation
- 4. Give estimation to client
- 5. If the customer agrees – then deliver backup drive to data recovery expert – pickup backup data and drive – deliver to the client
- 6. If customer is not agree – then pickup drive from data recovery expert office – deliver to client.
So the conclusion is
- Low income in terms of time and energy you are investing
- Lots of time is being spent that the usual time
- The hard-earned money you are investing in is not at all viable to spend upon mediators.
You Can Start Your Own Data Recovery Services
Why you cannot start data recovery services on your own, just because you don’t have proper guidance, knowledge, and money to invest in costly tools?
Many vendors think that if they want to start data recovery business, they required advance tools that cost more than 4000 dollars. Yes, they are right. Advanced tools are also essential to have.
But what if we say you can solve many cases without using advanced tools.
We at DataEmpires Can Help You to Get Out from This Situation
If you are a startup in this field, you can solve up to 70% of cases using native techniques, software, and hardware tools.
Our target is to provide the training and solution for data recovery, which are independent of any tools at the most pocket-friendly prices. Can you assume that you can recover your training investment by just completing one task of data recovery or by repairing 2 of your scrap hard disk?
Many of your clients want to recover the data at a lower price, but due to your less knowledge and high market prices, they are unable to go for that.
We at Data Empires are focusing on the remaining 70 % of people who do not afford data recovery due to higher data charges.
There are four types of failure in Data Storage Devices.
- 1. Logical Failure
- 2. Electronic Failure
- 3. Mechanical Failure
- 4. Firmware Failure
After taking complete training , the flow of data recovery business will be like this
1. Receive the drive from customer
2. Analyze the drive
3. Give estimation to customer
4. If Customer Is not Agree – Deliver the drive back to customer
5. If customer is Agree – Deliver the data and Drive to customer
At Data Empires, we provide complete data recovery training for a lifetime and basic data recovery tools and software. Register yourself to the Data Empires portal and mobile app for lifetime online learning in Hindi and English as per your convenience. Also, get unlimited download access to the resources.